January 25, 2016
14th ALIGNHR Annual Hot Topics Conference
May 4-5, 2016 - Embassy Suites, Charleston, WV
The AlignHR Annual Conference is now the LARGEST HR conference of its kind in the state!! Due to the growth of the annual conference, we have had to move to a larger location… the Embassy Suites in Charleston, right across from Town Center.
Looking for tools that can make your job a little less frantic?? We’ll have lots of RESOURCES with our exhibitor tables for you.
We’re going Big Time with a brand new conference system. You’ll be able to access and print ALL the handouts before the conference. You’ll be able to save and share them electronically. (Goodbye Red Books.)
Here’s just a hint of what’s to come:
- The Exempt/Non Exempt Quagmire: Complying with the New Overtime Provisions
- Dealing with Zombies: How to Breathe Life into the Working Dead
- Show Me the Money; HR as a Profit Center including How a CFO and HR Can Talk the Same Language and Work Better as a Team
- Future Trends in Employee Benefits
- How to Set Priorities, Manage Your Time, and Live Happily Ever After
- You Can Prevent FMLA Abuse
- Getting Employees on Leave to Get Back to Work
- Managing A Complaint with the WV Human Rights Commission
- Key Ingredients for an Incentive Plan That Actually Incents
- How to Talk to Someone Without Arguing
Pending HRCI, SHRM, CLE, and CPE Credits
It’s going to be hard to beat the outstanding reviews we got from last year’s conference, but we’ve got it under control.
Here’s what some of last year’s attendees had to say:
“Reliably the best HR conference in the state”
“The absolute best learning experience”
“You won’t believe the resources you’ll take back to work”
Three Simple Steps to Attend:
Block Off Your Schedule: May 4-5, 2016
Day 1—7:00am registration, (8:15am to 5:00pm)
Day 2—7:00am registration, (8:15am to 3:00pm)
- Save your Seat: Register online: (Limited to the first 150 registrations)
- Make Hotel Reservation (if staying over): The Embassy Suites 300 Court Street Charleston, WV 25301 Phone: 304-347-8700 or online (Use Room Block Code: AHR)
Cost for 2-Day Conference:
- Early Bird Conference Registration: $425 (Register before April 1, 2016)
- Conference Registration: $475
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are available.